- 2% salicylic acid and green tea exfoliating serum. We've blended 2% salicylic acid into a silky, smooth and hydrating base that's been formulated to fight redness, acne, blackheads and whiteheads head on.
- A polyphenol-rich green tea extract helps soothe skin and also works to fight sun-damage.
- We also include some other skin-loving ingredients like sodium lactate to hydrate skin, aloe vera and vitamin e to soothe, and a small amount of lactic acid (BHA) to further help brighten uneven skin.
- Use on its own or underneath your moisturiser to penetrate into the deeper layers of your skin.
- Natural - vegan, paraben-free, no sillicates, polyethylene glycols (PEGS) or mineral oils and not tested on animals. Made in the UK.
- Concentrated and long-lasting, 30ml of this serum offers exceptional value.
A 2% BHA leave-on liquid exfoliant in a smooth and silky emolliating base.
Use this serum on problem areas to exfoliate skin cells and generate new growth. This leave-on serum fights redness and blemishes.
- Green Tea Extract
- Green tea offers a superb range of polyphenols and the extract we use is a super-pure grade, giving a high percentage of Epigallocatechin.
- Lactic Acid
- An alpha hydroxy acid that helps regenerate skin cells by breaking down the material between skin cells.
- Salicylic Acid
- A beta hydroxy acid that helps regenerate skin cells and is amazing for acne, blackheads and whiteheads.
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- The salt of hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is a skin natural moisturising factor.
- Derived from olive oil, squalane gives this serum slip and glide.
- Vitamin E
- A fat you can make friends with. Vitamin E is a clever fat soluble that hydrates and repairs your skin, leaving it full and fresh.
Apply once or twice a day after cleansing. Do not use if you are allergic to aspirin. Some people may need to build up use of this product slowly. Test on a small area first and try applying once before you apply regularly. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
Aqua, propanediol (emollient derived from corn), camellia leaf (green tea) extract (active ingredient), polyglyceryl-4-oleate (olive-oil derived emulsifier), squalane (silky derivative of olive oil), sodium lactate (natural moisturising factor), glycerin (humectant), salicylic acid (bha exfoliant), sodium anisate (preservative from aniseed), sodium levulinate (preservative from aniseed), tocopherol (natural vitamin e), lactic acid (aha exfoliant), glyceryl caprylate (emollient), sodium hyaluronate, xanthan gum.
All facetheory products are paraben-free and cruelty-free. We also avoid SLS, SLES, PEGs, and artificial microbeads.
None of our products are tested on animals and we don't export to countries with mandatory animal testing.
Read more in our formulation philosophy.
|Container||Amber glass bottle with dropper that protects actives from UV light.|
|Rheology / Glide||Thin and silky. Easily absorbed. Non sticky.|
||Hints of green tea.
|Sulphate / SLS free