Frequently asked questions
- I'm new to the range - how do I start?
- Build a routine and order some products :). If you have super-sensitive skin make sure you choose an unscented products.
- Are your products tested on animals?
- Definitely not - and we don't sell to China either.
- Do you offer samples?
- We don't offer samples unfortunately. We recommend you use facetheory for at least 10 days to get a good feel for if the routine is going to work for you and a sample wouldn't give your skin sufficient time to obtain the benefit from the product. We back our products with a 30 day satisfaction guarantee, so if you're not happy you can just claim a refund.
- How long can the products be stored for?
- Quick answer - it depends - factors like the environment affect shelf life, so we can't give a specific answer - but most of the time the products will be fine even a year after you buy them. Once opened, they last at least nine months at room temperature.
- Where are facetheory products made?
- They're made in the United Kingdom at a state-of-the-art lab to exacting quality standards.
- I have a medical condition - are facetheory products suitable?
- Generally speaking our products are well-tolerated, however if you have specific concerns please address these with your medical practitioner. If in doubt, test on a small area first (e.g. behind your ear) and leave the product on for 24 hours. If there's any redness or soreness then discontinue use.
- How long does delivery take?
- Delivery is FREE to anywhere in the UK and £2.99 to anywhere in the European Union. Our free delivery shipments are sent via Royal Mail on a 48 service. Delivery times for the UK are 1-2 days and outside of the UK 3-5 days.
- How does the 30 day satisfaction guarantee work?
- More here.
- What's the returns policy?
- If you don't like a product, let us know, and we'll offer you a replacement product or your money back. We want your experience with us to be a positive one and we don't believe in asking you to return a product that you're not happy with.
- Which stockists sell facetheory
- The best place to buy our products is on this website. You can also buy our products at amazon and ebay too. We don't sell to high street retailers - their extra margin would mean we would have to charge more for our products and we would like our skincare to remain affordable.
- Do you have a press contact?
- Yes. Try email@example.com.
- Do you work with bloggers?
- Yes. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll add you to the bloggers list.
- I have other random questions.
- Try here. Email email@example.com and we'll do our best to answer.