- This product is in pre-order. Order now for dispatch on Wednesday 10 April.
- Powerful Vitamin C Serum The anti-oxidant benefits of Vitamin C with skin-loving hyaluronic acid, liquorice and dill. And our serum won't oxidize - we use a stable form of vitamin c and we also blend ferulic acid and vitamin e in the formulation to keep it in tip-top condition.
- The grade of vitamin c in Regena C20 can increase firmness, even out skin tone, reduce age spots and significantly reduce acne bacteria.
- Pantothenol (vitamin B5) to reduce redness, irritation and itching while promoting skin repair.
- Dill extract to regenerate elastin and liquorice extract to reduce dark spots and hyperpigmentation.
- Use on its own or underneath your moisturiser to penetrate into the deeper layers of your skin.
- Natural - vegan, paraben-free, no sillicates, polyethylene glycols (PEGS) or mineral oils and not tested on animals. Made in the UK.
- Concentrated and long-lasting, 30ml of this serum offers exceptional value.
Building on the popularity of Regenacalm, we're launching Regena C20 - our 20% Stabilized Vitamin C Hyaluronic Acid Serum.
For those wanting an anti-oxidant boosting shot before their moisturiser C20 delivers an intense hit with ingredients that can help reduce redness, inflammation and itching. Dill can help regenreate elastin and liquorice helps fight hyperpigmentation and blemishes.
- Aloe Vera
- An antibacterial and anti-inflammatory in one, great for soothing sore patches, relaxing spots, and even protecting from harsh UV rays.
- Dill Extract
- Dill can help influence elastin production - one of the few natural ingredients to do so.
- Ferulic Acid
- The best thing that ever came from bran, ferulic acid is a powerful anti-oxidant that prevents free-radical damage and stabilises essentials like vitamin E.
- Hyaluronic Acid
- A humectant, it draws water to the surface of your skin, keeping it soft, supple, and healthily hydrated. It’s also a helpful way to make sure other ingredients penetrate deep into the epidermis.
- Liqourice Extract
- Effective against dark spots, hyperpigmentation and acne-causing bacteria. Great for sensitive or redenned skin.
- Pantethenol (Vitamin B5)
- Panthenol is a humectant that gets to work on the stratum corneum to help reduce redness and itching.
- Vitamin C
- An essential anti-oxidant, vitamin C protects event the most sensitive skin against UV damage. And if the damage is already done, don’t worry – vitamin C stimulates useful collagen production, ideal for repair and restoration.
- Vitamin E
- A fat you can make friends with. Vitamin E is a clever fat soluble that hydrates and repairs your skin, leaving it full and fresh.
Give Vitasoothe a gentle shake to activate.
Apply a few drops to blemishes, fine lines, dark spots and areas of hyperpigmentation. Formulated to use underneath your moisturiser.
Aqua, sodium ascorbyl phosphate (stabilized vitamin c), glycyrrhiza glabra (liquorice) extract, dillweed peucedanum graveolens (dill extract), ferulic acid, sodium hyaluronate (humectant), glycerin (humectant), tocopherol (natural vitamin e), pantothenol (pro vitamin b5), aloe barbadensis (aloe) leaf juice, polyglyceryl-4-oleate (emulsifier), lactic acid (ph adjuster), phenoxyethanol (preservative), ethylhexylglycerin (preservative).
All facetheory products are paraben-free and cruelty-free. We also avoid SLS, SLES, PEGs, and artificial microbeads.
None of our products are tested on animals, and we don't export to China.
Read more in our formulation philosophy.