- This product is in pre-order and will be dispatched on the 22 Jan 2018.
- A lightweight toner formulated to refine and reduce enlarged pores. Niacinamide (vitamin b3) and ceramides work to reduce skin oxidation, restore elasticity, make skin less oily and minimize pore size.
- Ceramide is a lipid found in the skin which holds skin cells together, acting as a protective layer to retain moisture. It is lost during aging and exposure to environmental factors. Cera-C will replenish these natural lipids - restoring your skin's natural balance.
- Panthenol (viamin b5) is hygroscopic and helps skin absorb moisture. Stabilized vitamin c lightens and brightens and fights acne bacteria.
- Cera-C also contains stabilized vitamin C at a skin-friendly PH.
- Sodium lactate hydrates skin and aloe vera and vitamin e soothes. Lactic acid (BHA) further brightens uneven skin.
- Apply to a cotton pad and use after cleansing.
- Natural - vegan, paraben-free, no sillicates, polyethylene glycols (PEGS) or mineral oils and not tested on animals. Made in the UK.
- Concentrated and long-lasting, 200ml of this toner offers exceptional value.
Cera-C is our new toner formulated specifically to reduce enlarged pores. Cera-C contains niacinamide and a ceramide complex along with vitatmin c to brighten and aloe vera to soothe.
- Aloe Vera
- An antibacterial and anti-inflammatory in one, great for soothing sore patches, relaxing spots, and even protecting from harsh UV rays.
- Ceramides help restore cutaneous skin elasticity and helps skin to appear more smooth. Our ceramides are delivered in a natural olive base.
- Hyaluronic Acid
- A humectant, it draws water to the surface of your skin, keeping it soft, supple, and healthily hydrated. It’s also a helpful way to make sure other ingredients penetrate deep into the epidermis.
- Lactic Acid
- An alpha hydroxy acid lactic acid exfoliates cells on the surface of skin.
- Also known as vitamin B3, niacinamide is a hero ingredient to reduce the appearance of enlarged pores.
- Pantethenol (Vitamin B5)
- Panthenol is a humectant that gets to work on the stratum corneum to help reduce redness and itching.
- Vitamin C
- An essential anti-oxidant, vitamin C protects event the most sensitive skin against UV damage. The vitamin C in Cera-C is stabilized and will not react with niacinamide.
- Vitamin E
- A fat you can make friends with. Vitamin E is a clever fat soluble that hydrates and repairs your skin, leaving it full and fresh.
Spread a few drops onto a cotton pad
and apply to a cleansed face.
Aqua, aloe barbadensis leaf juice (hydration), propanediol (humectant derived from corn syrup), niacinamide (vitamin b3), sodium lactate (beneficial skin soother), sodium ascorbyl phosphate (stabilized vitamin c),
lactic acid (aha), panthenol (vitamin b5), olive glycerides (ceramide complex), ceramide 3 (ceramide complex),
tocopherol (natural vitamin e), glycerin (humectant), sodium levulinate (preservative derived from aniseed),
sodium anisate (preservative derived from aniseed), glyceryl caprylate (emolliance), polyglyceryl-4-oleate (emulsifier derived from olive oil), xanthan gum (rheology modifier).
All facetheory products are paraben-free and cruelty-free. We also avoid SLS, SLES, PEGs, and artificial microbeads.
None of our products are tested on animals and we don't export to countries with mandatory animal testing.
Read more in our formulation philosophy.