- A 2% retinoid, vitamin c and vitamin e scar treatment oil in a dry, non-comedogenic base.
- Perfect for treatment of acne scars, stretch marks and other areas of discoloration where increased cell-turnover is required.
- Squalane and Jojoba Oil make a perfect non-comedogenic base.
- Ethoxylated vitamin c lightens and brightens and also fights acne bacteria.
- Concentrated and long-lasting, 100ml of this face and body oil offers exceptional value.
We've formulated an oil that's perfect for scar treatment of all kinds including acne scars and stretch marks. With 2% gentle retinoid retinyl palmitate and oil-soluble ethyl ascorbic acid (stable oil soluble vitamin c), this dry, non-comedogenic oil is perfect for all skin types.
- Jojoba Oil
- A natural emmollient oil extracted from the Jojoba seed by mechanical pressing. Non-comedogenic and technically a wax rather than an oil.
- Retinol’s the ultimate in anti-ageing. It’s a wrinkle-reducing, pore-tightening, fine-line-softening substance – and an excellent way to repair damaged skin. This product uses Retinyl Palmitate - a stable ester of retinol that can be stabilized with Vitamin E instead of BHT.
- Olive Squalane is an exceptional natural emollient. Clear, odourless and sustainable.
- Vitamin C
- An essential anti-oxidant, vitamin C protects event the most sensitive skin against UV damage. The vitamin C in Retin-C is stabilized and oil soluble.
- Vitamin E
- A fat you can make friends with. Vitamin E is a clever fat soluble that hydrates and repairs your skin, leaving it full and fresh.
Apply liberally to affected areas.
Squalane (olive), propanediol, simmondsia chinensis
(jojoba) seed oil, polyglyceryl-4-oleate (olive-derived emulsifier), ethyl ascoribc acid (stable non-polar vitamin c), retinyl palmitate (stable retinol), tocopherol (vitamin e, natural).
All facetheory products are paraben-free and cruelty-free. We also avoid SLS, SLES, PEGs, and artificial microbeads.
None of our products are tested on animals and we don't export to countries with mandatory animal testing.
Read more in our formulation philosophy.