Our loyalty programme has had a makeover! Now each loyalty tier offers you bigger and better rewards. Earn points for signing up, shopping, engaging with us via social media, and much more. Why wait? Start collecting points now.
Create an account
Earn points for every £ spent
Complete activities for extra points
Redeem awesome rewards
REFER A FRIEND
Share your skincare secrets with your bestie. Send them a referral message and they ‘ll save 20% on their first purchase. If they spend £15 or more on their first purchase, you’ll earn points!
I. Specific Terms and Conditions of Facetheory Loyalty Program. Last updated: April 2022
1. Acceptance of Our TermsBy visiting the website and the web shop on that website “www.facetheory.com” (the web shop and the website hereafter commonly referred to as the “Website”), and by viewing, accessing or otherwise using any of the services or information created, collected, compiled or submitted to this Website, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions of related to the use of the Website (the “Terms”). If you do not want to be bound by our Terms, you should not visit, view or otherwise use the services of the Website. The Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between you, any user of the Website, on the one hand, and Facetheory on the other hand. Your use of this Website shall constitute your consent with these Terms. Facetheory may modify these Terms or other policies set forth on the Website from time to time. When we modify these Terms, we will update the “Last Updated” line above, indicating the month and the year of the applicable Terms. The current version of the Terms, being the version of April 2022, is the first version and shall apply until a newer version is released.
2. How the program works, Membership & EligibilityVia the loyalty program Facetheory rewards the customers’ loyalty for purchasing Facetheory’s products by initiating all kind of related commercial actions (the “Program”). For a purchase to qualify under the Program, the customer must be enrolled in the Program and be signed his or her online account at the time of a certain purchase via the Website. The customer enrolled in the Program is able to earn “Reward points” and to reach certain Program levels by making eligible purchases and/or taking certain other Program actions such as clearly indicated on the Website. Once a customer reaches a certain level in the Program and/or earns a certain number of points, the customer may be eligible for certain benefits and rewards applicable to such level of the Program. Facetheory is free to change the precise benefits of the Program from time to time and all rewards are offered on a limited basis as stated in the details of the Program and cannot be accumulated with other promotions or actions. Eligible purchases and other opportunities to reach certain Program levels or earn points will be published on the Website or may be published through other media (e.g. in marketing communications, social media, etc.). The specifics to each purchase eligible under the Program shall be published on the Website and these specifics shall supplement these Terms. More information on the certain levels under the Program can be found under the FAQs https://www.facetheory.com/pages/rewards
2.1. Eligible customers may only enrol in the Program by visiting the Website and after creating an online Facetheory account (the “Account”) as specified on the Website. Each customer must be 18 years or older to become eligible for the Program and to subscribe to an Facetheory Account. All customers with an Account are automatically enrolled in the Program.
2.2. The customer is required to provide his or hers email address and to create a password in order to enrol. The customer may also have the opportunity to provide us with his or her name, mailing address, birth date and mobile phone number, but such information is optional and such information can be used for promotional purposes and mailings. The customer is entitled to update his or her personal information on the Website and in the Account and has the right to delete or/and modify his personal information. By creating an Account on the Website, the customer agrees with these “Terms”. Unless otherwise provided for, no actual purchase is required to be enrolled in the Program. A customer holding an Account is referred to as a “Member”.
2.3. Each Account made up in the Program could only be associated with one single email address and one individual customer. In the event of a dispute over ownership of the Account, the customer will be deemed to be the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of enrolment. For purposes of these Terms, the “authorized account holder“ is the natural person who is assigned to the submitted email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Membership in the Program does not confer any rights or benefits in the program of any other Facetheory reseller (ex. Amazon). Our Program only applies to customers of the Facetheory Website and are no part of any other contractual relationship or does not constitute any other contractual benefits. Rewards in the form of a discount code can therefore only be used on the Website.
3. Reward Points and Redeeming RewardsEarning Reward Points Under the Program, you earn Reward points by completing “Rules” and by doing online purchases of Facetheory products. The Program consists of three “Tiers” based on the total spend of the Member on Facetheory products, and not on the amount of Reward points earned through completing Rules. Tier 1 “Loyalist” – any spend below £44,99; Tier 2 “Specialist” – any spend between £45 and £59.99; Tier 3 the highest tier “Skintellectual” – any spend above £60. The current tier system is due to change in May 2022, with new tiers and spend requirements to be communicated to existing members and prospects in any communication deemed fit by Facetheory (Email, Website, Mobile etc.). The amount of Reward points earned for each transaction and Rules depends on the Tier the Member currently belongs to and cannot be backlogged based on purchases made by someone before the became a Member of the Programme. Reward point can be redeemed in exchange for monetary discounts on Facetheory products only, with exact Reward point amount needed for redeeming a certain discount on the Rewards page in the Member’s account and not negotiable. Rewards, benefits and/or points earned through the Program have no cash value, are non-transferable (to third parties or to other platforms), and you have no property rights in or to rewards or other Program benefits. Points credited to your Account will be decreased or reversed, as applicable, if part or all of the purchase is returned or cancelled or if the credit is obtained through fraudulent or other activity that violates these Terms. Facetheory is not responsible for rewards, benefits and/or points lost or redeemed due to fraudulent activity and is entitled to refuse the granting of any reward in cases of fraud or breach of contract on the customer’s part. The sale, barter, transfer, or assignment of any rewards or benefits offered through the Programme, other than by Facetheory, is expressly prohibited. If the customer has concerns that a purchase or other activity was not properly assigned to his or hers Account, the customer may contact the Facetheory Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or by messaging Facetheory via the chat button on our Website and this within a period of 45 days after the date the purchase or order concerned took place and by providing all relevant details and Account information . Facetheory is not responsible for late notifications about purchases or other Program activities not being credited to an Account.
4. DiscountsRewards in the form of a Discount are redeemable on your next online purchase with Facetheory via the Website. You are required to redeem a discount during checkout of a specified order. Discounts are not valid for cash or cash equivalent and cannot be accumulated with other promotions or other contractual benefits offered, unless expressly stated otherwise. No adjustments can be made on previous purchases. A reward in the form of a Discount is non-transferable. Offer subject to change, alteration, or termination by Facetheory in its sole discretion at any time. Members are able to redeem no more than one Discount per purchase/order. A Discount may be linked to a minimum and/or maximum order value. The order value is the sum of all product values excluding the shipping costs.
5. Changes, Termination And/Or Removal from the ProgramFacetheory may, in its sole discretion, alter, limit, or modify the Program rules, regulations, benefits, eligibility for Membership, or any other feature of the Program (including assigning any of its obligations to customers c.q. Members under the Program at any time to another person or entity, without recourse) or may terminate the Program at any time and at its sole discretion, by posting any such changes on the Facetheory Website or by communicating any changes via the contact details as provided for by the Member via hers or his Account. Facetheory reserves the right to exclude individuals, customers from the Program without any motivation. Any abuse of the Program, failure to follow any terms of the Program (including the Terms), Membership inactivity for more than 24 months, any misrepresentation or any conduct detrimental to the interests of Facetheory could result in a ban from the Program or could affect eligibility for any further participation in the Program. Membership and Accounts are non-transferable and Membership purchases must be made on behalf of the Member. If Membership is revoked or otherwise cancelled, any points in your account will automatically become void and of no further value.
6. CopyrightAll Program design, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all proprietary software is property of Facetheory and falls under the copyright of Facetheory. The compilation of all Program content is the exclusive property of Facetheory and protected by international copyright laws. Any use of Program materials - including reproduction, modification, distribution, republishing, transmission, display or performance - without the prior written permission of Facetheory is strictly prohibited.
7. Refer a FriendJust new customers to Facetheory can be referred. Somebody living at the same address is not considered a new customer. Please note that our system checks to ensure that referred customers are new and we do check IP addresses to help stop the reward being abused. In order for the friend referral to work, the friend must enter your unique friend referral code at the checkout and the order value must exceed £15 (after the discount was applied). After your friend placed their order, points will be approved to your account after 48 hours automatically. This is an online feature and referred customers must follow the steps to ensure that you receive your Reward Points. If the steps are not followed we cannot manually apply the Reward Points.
8. NoticeFacetheory may deliver any notice to the customer, user or Member by means of e-mail, a general notice on the Website, or by other reliable method to the address provided to Facetheory.
9. Use of the WebsiteHarassment in any manner or form on the Website, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden and shall be prosecuted. Impersonation of others, including Facetheory or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited and shall be prosecuted. A user of the Website may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the Website any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization. Facetheory reserves all right to seek any indemnification as it sees fit in case a user violates this provision.
10. Third-Party LinksIn an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors Facetheory may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated Facetheory, Facetheory has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of Facetheory. and cannot be held liable for any transmission following the use of such links. These linked sites are only for the visitor’s convenience and therefore the visitor may access them at his or her own risk. Nonetheless, Facetheory seeks to always protect the integrity of its Web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work). Irregularities can be reported by using the following email address: email@example.com.
No, membership is completely free!
Once logged in your points will be visible at the top of the Rewards page.
Your tier level is based upon your spend over the last 365 days.
Points are redeemable on the rewards page or at checkout.
Yes you can :)
Unfortunately you can only earn points on purchases made after joining Facetheory Rewards. If you already had a customer account with us you will only earn points on orders placed after 15/03/21.
Yes, points are calculated based on the order total after the discount is applied.
Points for purchases and referrals will be automatically approved 48 hours after the purchase or referral is made.